Monday, August 29, 2011

all about me...

Alyssa is the name.
I am a 19 year old college girl.
I go to the University of Tampa, and I love every minute of it.
I grew up in New Jersey and cannot wait to get out.
I have a loving family that can get annoying at times, but at the end of the day, I know they have my back.
I have two dogs: Penny and Rambo.
I belong to the Delta Zeta Sorority and I love all of my sisters.
I have a lot of friends, and each of them holds a special place in my heart.
I love to sing and dance.
I have own way too many stuffed animals, but i refuse to get rid of them.
I love Spongebob Squarepants and anything Disney.
I love the beach and vacations, especially to Cancun and Aruba.
I love to have a good time, and I hate drama.

I am actually starting this blog because of a class.
I hope to obtain more knowledge about the digital art world.
My mom is actually a graphic artist and her job amazes me.
I would love to get a taste of what she does on a daily basis.
I cannot wait to start this class.
This is me by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment